Monday, November 7, 2011

hanna adele

Now you would think my number one subject would be my own child in front of the camera, but that is the complete opposite when it comes to my Hanna.  She has had the camera in her face since the second she was born and has come to a love/hate relationship with it.  Whether it be my camera or even my phone camera.  However, a couple of weeks ago I decided to dress her cute, she wanted her hair straightened and we headed out across the street and boy did she work the camera!!  I was so super excited about these photos... So of course I am going to show them off... Enjoy!

 I'm in trouble with this one.

 Love this photo!

 My little beauty.

 Silly girl.

 Not posed.

 Love her laughter.

 Love her.

 Sweet thing.

 My little model.

 Love this door.

My baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment