Thursday, January 26, 2012

the l family

The L Family is so sweet.  Little man W was one of my babies in the classroom and he is now at another center, so I don't get to see him nearly as much as I use to, but boy has he grown up!  He is expecting a baby brother any day now and I bet he will be the best big brother ever.  We met over at Maclay Gardens for some family photos and the day was beautiful!  Little Man W cooperated for the photos and introduced me to his friend "Mu-shu" (his shadow).  Thank you to the L family for allowing me to photograph your family!  I hope there will be more sessions in the future! :)

 Aren't they adorable?

 He loved giving his mama kisses.

 Mother son love.

 Looks up to his daddy.

 He is going to be the best big brother!!

 Too cute.

 Love.

Little man W.

No comments:

Post a Comment