Sunday, February 19, 2012

8 days new.

Baby B was nice and cozy inside the womb and took his time until he decided to enter the world, which I heard took about 20 minutes!  I photographed his mama, daddy and big brother before his arrival for some family portraits at Maclay Gardens and once he arrived, I asked his mama if I could take a few photos of him once they were home.  I am new to newborn photography, so I am trying to learn.  Baby B decided to wake up when we were ready to take his photos, so he was a little antsy, but I still managed to get a few adorable shots of him.  I can't wait to watch him grow, as his parents have him enrolled at GR!!  Thank you to baby B's mama and daddy for allowing to photograph your second beautiful son. :)

 The only one I captured of him sleeping.

 Love this shot.

 Sweet Baby B.

Precious little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment