Saturday, October 15, 2011

too cute, miss c

Miss. C was one of my babies at school, but has moved up to the big girl class.  When her mommy contacted me to take her photos I was super excited.  She was always a ham with my camera when I brought it to school to take photos of the babies.  These were taken in September where we met at Maclay Gardens.  Miss. C had just woken from a nap and wasn't really a ham for the camera with a huge smile, but those eyes, they helped!  She also had a thing with sticking out her tongue.  Thank you to Miss. C's mom for allowing me to photograph your beautiful daughter.

 LOVE this photo! Her eyes tell it all.

 That tongue.

 Peek-a-boo!

 Running around, this helped her wake up a bit.

 Such a little model.

 She reminds me of a little dancer in this photo.

 I squeezed mommy in a shot.

 Silly girl, she had me chasing her around the gate.

 Sweet Miss C.

I asked her where Hello Kitty was.. she had her on her earrings. :)


1 comment: