Tuesday, October 18, 2011

the twins

I use to see the twins everyday at school, but now they attend somewhere else.  They remember me as "Santa's Helper" when I followed Santa around the school back in December taking his picture with each boy and girl.  I was really excited when their mommy, who is also a co-worker of mine asked me to take their pictures.  We headed out to Maclay Gardens on a pretty windy Saturday afternoon right around their naptime, because they fell asleep on the way to the shoot.  In their Little Sister and Big Brother t-shirts, they gave me smiles that I had to work hard for which resulted in some awesomely adorable photos for their mommy to cherish forever.  Thank you to their mommy for allowing me to photography your sweet babies aka "The Twins."

 Such sweet kids.

 Little Sister and Big Brother.

 The twins with their mommy.

 I love this tree.

 Adorable.

 Look at those huge smiles. :)

 Such personalities.

 Another shot with mommy.

 Too cool for school.

 Big brother.

 Love his smile.

 Little sister.

 Sibling love.

 Some cuteness on a water break.

Laid back on the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment