Saturday, December 17, 2011

the b family

The B family is family.  This is my sister-in-law M, her husband T and their little man N.  I was super excited when I was asked to take their family photos.  I love some little N and always try capturing his photos at family gatherings.  We met at Dorthy B. Oven Park and unfortunately, little N was a little under the weather, so he really didn't have much interest in photos, but we managed to get a few great shots and at least one for their holiday card to send to family (which I have proudly hanging up already).  Thank you B family for allowing me to photograph your family photos. :)

 Love that face with druel and all.

 The B Family.

 Mommy and son.

 Such a big boy now.

 Sweet family love.

 Father son love.

M & T.

No comments:

Post a Comment