Saturday, December 17, 2011

the g family

This little man is absolutely adorable!  Once upon a time, he was one of my babies in the classroom, but has moved on to another center.  I don't get to see him nearly as much as I use too, but at least once a week now.  We met up at Dorthy B. Oven Park for some holiday family photos.  Mr M was not afraid of the camera, so he did a great job until it was time for dinner, hehe.  I love this family and can't wait to take more photos in the future!  Thank you to the G family for allowing me to take your family photos. :)

 Just look at that face!!

 Such a good looking family.

 Ugh, he is getting so big.

 Daddy and son moment.

 The G Family.

 He is so sweet.

 First attempt with this photo and I love it!

He will always be mommy's baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment